RASC Mission Statement
- Provide necessary contract compliance services to construction managers and owners to ensure that they comply with their projects’ federal, private or public sector M/W/DBE and EEO obligations. The Regional Alliance has developed comprehensive contract compliance programs which include a data tracking system and outreach and monitoring procedures to maximize M/W/DBE participation on major construction projects. RASC also manages M/WBE programs for project owners, inclusive of program design, regular reportings and community relations.
- Support the development of small, minority, women-owned and disadvantaged construction and construction related firms through our innovative and intensive professional training program, Managing Growth®. The Regional Alliance has designed and developed more than 30 business and construction management training classes focusing on practical applications to problems frequently encountered at the jobsite and in the office. A partial list of the courses offered includes: Construction Management, Blueprint Reading, Contract Administration, Estimating, Project Management, Project Planning and Scheduling, Fundamentals of Construction Materials & Methods, Construction Law, and OSHA 30hr. and 10hr. courses.
- Expand the capacity of small, minority, women-owned and disadvantaged businesses to undertake contracts of increasing size and complexity, and to support their further development.
- Strengthen the regional construction industry by promoting policies and practices that improve the competitive position of small, minority, women-owned, disadvantaged and local businesses.
- Increase the number and size of contracts awarded to participating businesses and expand the range of their business opportunities.
- Provide marketing, networking and business development programs and services for S/M/W/D/LBEs, with public and private sector clients and associates.