Riverside Center Project
The Regional Alliance has become part of the Riverside Center Project Team, overseeing contract compliance for M/WBEs. Riverside Center Building 2 (21 West End Avenue) is the first phase of Riverside Center; an approximate 8-acre fully approved master development on Manhattan’s West Side. Project description:
- 43-story high-rise residential rental building
- Anticipated LEED certification
- 616 rental apartments; 20% are low-income units
- 30,000 SF of amenities
- 113,349 SF four-story New York City Public School
- 23,725 square feet of retail space.